I cant start Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha Season

Hi. Well, today i downloaded Unreal Tournament, the pre-alpha season, in the epic games launcher. I downloaded it and tried to open it, but an error came up. It said:

The program cant start because UE4-UTMcpProfile-Win64-Shipping.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

then another error came up. It said:

The game module UnrealTournament could not be loaded. There may be an operating system error on the module may not be properly set up.

I re-installed the game, verified, I checked in the internet and i saw this in the forums:

I had the same problem but I solved it by finding the “missing” file in Epic Games>UnrealTournamentDev>UnrealTournament>Binaries>Win64 and copying it in Epic Games>UnrealTournamentDev>Engine>Binaries>Win64.

I did that, but it didnt worked. I saw that more people had the same problem, but all of them, including me, have Windows 8.1.

And, when i tried to solve the problem moving the file, i found the same file but in:

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournament\UnrealTournament\Binaries\Win64

and i couldnt find the game directory here:

Epic Games>UnrealTournamentDev>Engine>Binaries>Win64.

I had to go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Engine\Binaries\Win64.

I actually moved the file there but nothing happened… please someone help me?

Hi,

This seams to be more about UT and not the engine itself. You will get better answers in the dedicated UT forums: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/

Cheers,
Moss