I Can't launch UE4 cause of the error 0xc000007b

every time i try to launch the engine i get this error ( The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b…) , i tried so many ways to fix the issue , such as uninstalling and reinstalling UE4 or downloading Visual C++ Redistributable . but didn’t work . any suggestions ?

Error code 0xc000007b means invalid image format. Usually happens because of corrupt application files or issues with GPU drivers. Since, you already tried reinstalling UE4 it’s probably your graphics card drivers. If you’re using an NVIDIA graphics card I would recommend you update the drivers. If that doesn’t work try reinstalling your prerequisites: DirectX and .NET Framework. Hope that helps!

Did it work before? Are you trying to run it on capable enough machine? This kind of error is not really directly UE4 related.

Nope First time using it and My laptop is not that bad i think it could handle it

download Epic_Games_Launcher_Fixed
then paste in Unreal Engine Launcher Location Example : UE_5.0\Engine\Binaries\Win64

1 Like

I tried copy-pasting so many dlls and this one was the only one that worked. Thank you!!