I Can't Buy Interactive Lights System

Hello friends,

I want to buy an Interactive Lights System. But it says my card has no money: “Sorry your credit card being used for the transaction has been rejected by the bank with “credit floor” error message, this may be related to the amount of credit available in your account. Please contact the company/bank that issued the card you are using for information about your available funds. Alternatively please use a different card or payment method.”

The price of Interactive Lights System is $ 14.99 (53,78 Turkish Lira). I have 55 Turkish Liras on my card. That’s $15,3207. Why do I face such a problem?

Because of the fact that banks charge extra for conversion? Try adding two or three liras more.

hi, i have same problem,i wanna buy “Medieval Docks” pack,and the pack is 65$ (245 turkish liras).The funny point is I have 265 turkish liras,but i cant buy it, always face this ****ing problem “Sorry your credit card being used for the transaction has been rejected by the bank with “credit floor” error message, this may be related to the amount of credit available in your account. Please contact the company/bank that issued the card you are using for information about your available funds. Alternatively please use a different card or payment method.”