I cannot subscribe, you keep declining me..

Tried three different cards (2 Visa, 1 MC) and then I tried a friends card, I tried my Mothers card and all were declined.

Our details are correct, all our cards are fine, the problem is your end.

Hi Scaramoosh,

Please email @epicgames.com for more assistance with subscription difficulties. You can also look here: Please read this if experiencing payment issues - Community & Industry Discussion - Epic Developer Community Forums for more information. Thank you!

Is a Paypal option going to be added?

Edit: I tried several times and it accepted my address after changing it around. I have no idea why it wanted my County in the town option, I took that as my region… it is really fussy!

Hi Scaramoosh,

We are currently working on implementing paypal, though I do not have a definite timeline. You may find the other thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...payment-issues to have more information on the subject. Thank you and have a great day.

Hi,
the link doesnt works.

Maybe we should open an tread to collect all the potential new engine users here at the forums without creadit card access.
I wait for paybal support too because I never needed an CC here in Germany.

Hi ,

That thread already exists, though I did check and the link I provided does not work. Let me try again: Please read this if experiencing payment issues - Community & Industry Discussion - Epic Developer Community Forums . This link should give you access to the thread that has this information. Thank you!