I cannot export with nativization method

when i export my project i get this error and i cannot export with that option.
anyhelp?
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Unable to instantiate module ‘UnrealEd’: Unable to instantiate UnrealEd module for non-editor targets.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): (referenced via Target → NativizedAssets.Build.cs → ViewportInteraction.Build.cs)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Took 1,0270116s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=6

I think the error means you’re trying to use some editor-only functions inside a blueprint. My guess is something from the ViewportInteraction module

where should i check?
does change viemode to unlit or things like that also cause issues?

Yeah, viewmode is an editor-only thing. If you want to do the same thing in game you’ll need to use a PostProcess material

i removed that but still gives me problems what should i be looking for just give me examples that would be really nice

Does the error still mention “Target → NativizedAssets.Build.cs → ViewportInteraction.Build.cs”? If so you must be using something else from that module: ViewportInteraction | Unreal Engine Documentation

none of them are found in my bp’s i did ctrl+f and pressed binoculars button on the right and search in ever bp
and i couldnt find any that has these in it but does add to viewport also cause issue?
like when you create a widget and you add it to viewport?
(and yes im still getting same error)

Add to viewport should be fine. Have you made any “Editor Utility Blueprint” or "Editor Utility Widget"s?

i dont think it is my code i think it is a plugin is becuse i have a plugin that adds loading screen and that is maybe causing it so im going to disable that and see what will happen.

nope nvm it still does it welp i have no idea what it could be