I can use and I can sell my game on steam use your asset?

Important/Additional Notes : UE-Only Content - Licensed for Use Only with Unreal Engine-based Products
Can I create and sell my games with this Important/Additional Notes : UE-Only Content - Licensed for Use Only with Unreal Engine-based Products Asset?? I want to use some free Assets and make a game. I mean I can sell my games to steam using these Assets?

I Just want to know Important/Additional Notes : UE-Only Content - Licensed for Use Only with Unreal Engine-based Products - this means that I can & Sell?? & Change Color?

I Just want to know UE-Only Content - Licensed for Use Only with Unreal Engine-based Products - this means that I can & Sell??

1 Like

That just means you can’t use the content in other game engines such as unity. If your game is written in UE then it’s ok to sell that game on steam using said assets (as a shipping build where people cannot access the individual assets).

2 Likes

Awwww Thank you so much! I’m really so gladly meeting Unreal Engine.

2 Likes

Please forgive me. I have so many questions. I am really sorry my questions…
I can, if I want, change the colors or size assets?

1 Like

Yes absolutely - it can be good to change them to fit your scene, a lot of the assets have options to change the colors etc built in.

2 Likes

Thank You so much! Thank You so much!

I wish you Wonderful Days

Again Thank You so much!

2 Likes

Useful information. Thanks. If your game is written in UE then it’s ok to sell that game on steam using said assets (as a shipping build where people cannot access the individual assets). In addition, you can make it with technifiser where all this stuff can bring some money.

2 Likes

Please forgive me. I have so many questions. I Just want to know Epic Games Assets - this means that I can Use & Sell?? I Just want to know Epic Game some free Assets and make a game.

Yes, you can do this. If you see many people in pubg from worldwide grown their ids and sell it at a healthy price. If you want to do so them you can do it. Many people have sell different types of games at steam