I can use and I can sell my game on steam or any site use from Unreal Engine Marketplace assets?

Sorry. I can use and I can sell my game on steam or any site use from Unreal Engine Marketplace assets?
I just want to know I use assets from Unreal Engine Marketplace. Can I distribute my game to other sites?

The whole point of the marketplace, is you can make anything you want from the assets, and then sell your game anywhere you want.

What you can’t do is re-market the assets. It has to be clear that you have made something different with them…

3 Likes

Thank you so much.

Again one question. I can use Epic Games & Unreal Engine Original Assets for my games. After I can sell my games to steam or any sites

Anything in the engine, or from the marketplace, you can use in your game, and sell it on Steam or wherever. As long as you are not just selling the original items.

For instance, if you buy a cliff pack from the market and make a game when you’re running around the cliffs, no problem.

But if you make a game where the person buying it just gets to download the cliff assets, that’s not ok.

3 Likes

This means any Assets from Marketplace (free or not free) I can use my projects & I can sell?

But I can’t re-sale this assets

Yes.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Thank you. I’m really so sorry about this and my questions.
I’m very new here.

I’m really so gladly unreal engine community very friendly.

I’m really want to make game and download here Epic Games. I want to all people knows Epic Games Amazing Place

2 Likes