I can’t log in to my account

I can’t log in to my account. My page is gone. My 3D models are no longer for sale. What’s going on?

Can you please help?

I just saw it in my emails. My account was suspended for a month because of one of my icon models.

1- First of all, my camera icon model doesn’t violate copyright. It looks like the YouTube icon, but it’s different.

2- My appeal page won’t open, so I’m writing here.

3- If this is a copyright-violating model, wouldn’t it be more logical to delete the model instead of suspending the account?

This model caused my account to be suspended for 1 month.

My appeal page won’t open. That’s why I want to appeal here. This model doesn’t constitute copyright infringement. It’s also published on other sites. If it were a copyright infringement, it would be removed from those sites as well.

Thanks.

I really can’t believe it. How many days have passed and my account still hasn’t been opened. None of my models are for sale.

My sanction was lifted, but no one is opening my account.

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Hi. My problem has been resolved. My models were unfairly removed from sale for a week. However, according to the contract, they were justified.

(I wrote down the steps in case someone reads it.)

1 Like