I am trying to compile UE4 on linux

I am trying to compile UE4 on linux. the ./Setup.sh and GenerateProjectFile.sh phase went well. The real trouble starts when trying to compile/ make SlateViewer. the error i get is as follows:

[35/35] Link SlateViewer /usr/bin/ld:
cannot find -lLND clang: error: linker
command failed with exit code 1 (use
-v to see invocation)
-------- End Detailed Actions Stats ----------------------------------------------------------- ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce
item:
/home/firefrog/softwares/UE4/UE4/Engine/Binaries/Linux/SlateViewer
Cumulative action seconds (4
processors): 0.00 building projects,
584.70 compiling, 0.00 creating app bundles, 0.00 generating debug info,
2.50 linking, 0.00 other UBT execution time: 415.48 seconds make: ***
[SlateViewer] Error 2

the ld can’t find the library -lLND i think. anyone know what package i can install to solve this issue. all other dependencies are installed as instructed here: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums

Hey FireFrog-

Which Linux OS are you working on? It seems you’re missing a Linux Native Dialog library which is included when building the engine on Ubuntu when running Setup.sh. If you are indeed working on Ubuntu I would try running ./Setup.sh again in case it was missed the first time.

Cheers

i am a bit of newbie, sorry if i am asking anything of obvious here. i ran ./Setup.sh , and indeed i am missing some kind of a dialogue library. i have attached a logfile which indicates that i am missing some Q_WS_WIN, Q_WS_QWS, Q_WS_MAC,freetype2, GTK2_GTK_LIBRARY GTK2_GTK_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GDK_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GDKCONFIG_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GDK_LIBRARY, gtk±3.0 . furthermore, there seems to be some kind of a problem with anaconda , which i am using for python, at the very end of the logfile. i am hoping that you guide me on exactly what to do. PS my OS is ubuntu 14.04 LTS. link text

Thanx for the reply @. i got it to work. the real problem were the gtk3 development packages were not installed.
so i installed them using the following command:

sudo apt-get install libgtk-3-dev

and this solved all my problems!! Wonder why didn’t the Septup.sh included this by default.