I am really so sorry my questions

I am opened Hyperwallet.

Thank you so much Epic Store accepted Me. I am really so gladly supported Epic Store and Unreal Engine

My question - if I am releasing game & published Epic Store. My money transferred my Hyper Wallet Account?

Congratulations on the game release! I am curious now, can you link the game?

Yes, if you release a game on the Epic Games Store, any sales revenue generated from the game will be transferred to your Hyperwallet account. The Epic Games Store uses Hyperwallet to handle payments and payout to game developers. Once your game is live on the Epic Games Store, you will receive periodic payouts from Hyperwallet based on the sales of your game.

To set up a Hyperwallet account and receive payouts, you need to provide the necessary information and complete the required documentation. The process can vary depending on the country you are in. Also, if you sell products on the Unreal Engine Marketplace, you will receive your money on Hyperwallet.

Hyperwallet is a member of the PayPal group of companies and provides services globally through its affiliates. So you can easily transfer your money from Hyperwallet to PayPal, or to other services.

2 Likes

I am starting releasing.

Thank you so much! Epic Store amazing store!

I am really so gladly meeting Epic Store & Unreal Engine Developers Family.

Thank you so much for all.

Really I’m so gladly for all

1 Like

I am promise. I am making Popular Epic Store & Unreal Engine.
I am really want to Everyone knows Epic Store and Unreal Engine Developers Amazing

1 Like

The epic game store divided money 88% for developer and 12 % is for epic

And I think I read somewhere that
If you make a game with unreal engine and sell that on epic game store
Then i don’t need to pay unreal engine 5 % royalty
Is that true
Then the 88 % money i got i have to give 5% of it to epic
Or not ??

1 Like

You can read more about it here @Kunal.Sni: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/publish

2 Likes

Epic store Better & Better.

Just because Steam Eating only money. Every publish game 100$ and 30% royalty.

Really I have no word’s. Steam never supported developers