I am making an arpg game, this is the battle part, I hope everyone can provide suggestions

Hi @sheepsleep, the Battle Part is Looking Real Good. I think its critical to get a basic core combat/gameplay working firstly to keep yourself engaged and motivated during development. You can continuously improve/refactor it as more gameplay elements are added.

Disclaimer: I’m the worst at offering suggestions because I tend to convolute my own projects with features. LOL

With that said, If I was to offer suggestions, it would be these:

1. Incorporate Multiplayer upfront, even for a Single Player Game. It takes a little more time planning and organizing the code, but Significantly saves time with iterating during testing with others remotely and solo with two or more clients on the same machine.
  2. If You are Developing Solo, Leverage Procedural Generation, User Generation, and Player-driven Construction/Customization wherever you can to build a large game world and content within. The cost is development time for such subsystems, but you can enlist the machine and players to help you build the game world/content.
  3. Add unique FUN elements to the combat so it can standout amongst the plethora of ARPGs.

Keep up the great work.