The goal of this thread is to begin putting out feelers to see what kind of talent is available. It is not yet set in stone that this project will begin, so keep that in mind.
This position will be contract and paid with the goal of completing a prototype by November 15th.
If the prototype is successful, then we will be very likely looking at multiple projects of various genres in the future.
Respond to the thread with portfolios, CVs and cool stuff that you have done.
I want to begin collecting portfolios for both 3D character artists and 2D artist UI designer.
The project will be in Unreal 4 engine.
3D Character artist
- Model, rig and animate 3D characters based on concept art.
- Game is character heavy with a lot of different potential characters.
- Unreal 4 engine experience is a plus
- 1 year industry experience is a plus
2D artist - (Part time position)
- Ability to do solid 2D art
- Icons / UI design
- Concept art
- UMG experience is a plus
- Industry experience is a plus
Discord : @Castle#9832
I will also be watching this thread closely.