I am getting EULA error when I am trying to update my engine from 4.7.3 to 4.7.6

Hello,
I am trying to update my engine and its showing me EULA error and saying that “An error has occured while loading the end user Licence agreement. Please contact our forum”. Why is this happening??? is there any soulution or do I have to remove UE4 completely and then reinstall it???

Thank you.

Try running a verify on your engine version before updating. Go to the Library tab and press the dropdown menu next to your engine version, then press verify. After this runs and you press update does it work correctly?

I tried those things already but the fact is those options are deactivate and even my launcher is up-to-date and still its showing me that EULA error. :confused:

Have you posted this to the answerhub in the installation and setup section? Please make a post there so we can assist you more in depth: http://answers.unrealengine.com.

No did not post this to answerhub… BTW I restarted my PC and now its working but now I am downloading 4.8 preview version and I am not getting that EULA license error anymore now its fine thank you for your help