HUGE BUG IN 4.3 AND 4.2.1 Blueprint actors loose information !!!

In 4.3 and 4.2 the properties of my BP Children are reset ( I have a main class and like 45 children I plan to expand them to around 200) . Yet their names or values get reset when they are saved by UE4.

HOW TO REPLICATE THE PROBLEM :

Step one I have a fairly complex BP ACTOR that has 2 string vars which are the Item name and the description ( like in a RPG)

Step two I make a child of that actor in a new folder where I will keep all my items (say toilet paper types :stuck_out_tongue: ( some are white, blue some have something on them you get the idea ))

Step three I create a copy of this actor and start editing the name " pink toilet paper " and the description “Smells like roses”

Step four I compile and save it and close the engine properly.

Step five I run the engine and in game I test and see that the values of the strings have remained as I want the to be.

Step six I want to see the pink toilet paper actor , I open it and it gets marked with * to be saved I DO NOT MODIFY ANYTHING AND SAVE IT AND SHUT DOWN THE ENGINE PROPERLY

Step seven I run the engine and in game I test and see that the values of the strings have been reverted to those of the master class.

I ask myself WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Thank you!

ANSWERHUB POST