HTML5 Code Projects fails to build

Hi, I’m having an issue with deploying any project that has custom-code classes to HTML5.
I have successfully built and launched the tappy-chicken HTML5 project with an additional 3D-walkable map for testing purposes. Once I added code to the project (for a derived Character class) which builds for windows correctly, Frontend will no longer deploy the HTML5 packaged content. All the setting are the same as the successful none-code deploy prior and are able to deploy the Original TappyChicken without issue. The ‘UE4Game-HTML5-Shipping.bc’ etc files are not created in “UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\HTML5” during the build process as they are with the original TappyChicken none-code project.

The log prints no errors, other than the standard “HTML5 doesnt impement deploy” which also print during the working TappyChicken build.

Am I missing something that is required for the Code project HTML5 to be build and cook correctly? An include or dependency? Something in the Target.cs file? Are html5 code-project builds something you have working at Epic?

Thanks

Hi, just wondering if this is being investigated? If more details are needed i’ll be happy to provide.

This has be resolved in 4.3-prerelease branch. Thanks guys! (although a heads-up would do good for my stress levels :slight_smile: )
The html5 deploy seems a lot more stable with FireFox Nightly now too, good job.