I am trying to package my project for HTML5 but I ran into a problem that I don’t know how to fix. I followed all the steps from the official documentation and from this question, namely:
- I installed Emscripted and ensured the paths in the .empscripten file are correct;
- I compiled the source from Github (Win64 Development Editor and HTML5 Shipping);
- I followed Ben Donatelli’s instructions (from the question linked above):
* I launched
* in the ‘Game Launcher’ tab I chose ‘Advanced…’;
* I ticked the ‘Do you wish to build?’ checkbox;
* in ‘Cook’ I selected ‘By the book’ and selected the only map I had;
* In ‘Package’ I selected ‘Package & store locally’ and left the fields blank;
* in ‘Deploy’ I selected ‘Copy to device’ and ticked ‘HTML5’;
* I pressed ‘Launch’;
- I opened the (only) generated HTML file through localhost (I used XAMPP).
The problem I’m running into is the same as 4ndy’s (also from the linked question): the web page just displays an empty canvas with the text ‘Downloading…’ above it.
If it’s any help, here’s the log generated by the Frontend while building: http://www.filedropper.com/launcher_8