HTML5 build failed with multiple errors

I haven’t tried 4.8.0 yet, waiting for release version.
I wonder if he was able to launch the project on any server without javascript errror?
Thanks for replay!

Hey,

Our developer has informed me that he has been able to package your project and run it through a local python server. However, the game did not run as intended and we do feel that’s a completely separate issue.

When you run your game and receive the javascript error, does your game still populate? The issue that we’ve ran into is that we get the ‘aw, snap’ as expected from Chrome but in FireFox, we get stuck on ‘running…’.

Thanks!

Good day!
The game starts running and throws a list of errors “Error: uncaught exception: abort(127) at jsStackTrace@file:///D:/Smug/Smuggler/Binaries/HTML5/Smuggler-HTML5-Shipping.js:1:20996…” and so on. And then just black screen, nothing more.

Hey ,

When you run your project in , could you please copy the browser and save them as a .txt file? You can get to those by using “ctrl+shift+j”. Also, if there are any at the bottom of the page, underneath your project, can you provide those as well? Hopefully with these , I’d be able to tell you why your game is just a black screen.

Does your game run in the mobile previewer within the editor by the way? Does it work for any other platform?

Thanks!

Hi!
Attaching [log][1]. Also, the bottom log is
“[2015.06.05-18.22.20:474][ 0]r.SetRes = “640x880w”
127”.
The r.SetRes node executes when loading first map of the game. The game runs perfectly fine as windows and mac build. About two months ago it worked fine on android devices, but now it’s also just a black screen.

45405-nightly_log.txt (1.72 KB)

Hey ,

I’ve spoken with a few about this specific issue you’re having. Since you’re currently on Emscripten 1.30.0, we highly suggest you go back to 1.25.0. Currently, there is a bug in our system listed as UE-16233 which has not yet been resolved. It’s causing projects to fail when they’re being packaged.

I hope this resolves the issue you’re running in to, if you have any further questions, please let us know. Have a wonderful day. :slight_smile:

Hey ,

I haven’t heard from you in quite a few days and for this reason, I must resolve this thread at this time. However, if you’re still experiencing complications, please reply back and we’ll assist you further.

Have a wonderful day!

Hi!
I’ve posted a message few days ago, but it seems it wasn’t sent, sorry. I wrote, that i’ll try emscripten 1.25.0 and also try to pack using ue4.8.
Also, i wanna thank you so much for you help and support!

You’re very welcome . Please let us know the outcome so that we can further investigate your issue, if one still occurs.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your weekend. :slight_smile: