HTML 5 Packaging error UE 4.23: How to fix "Missing Precompiled manifest for 'launch'" error?

I am using ue4.23 and trying to package a project that used the topdown character BP for HTML5. At first, I kept getting the “conflicting Automation tools” error. On a bid to fix that error, I deleted the intermediates folder on the project and on the UE folder in my program Files folder (this is a windows machine. I also removed as many plugins as i could. Now I get this error:

UATHelper: Packaging (HTML5): ERROR: Missing precompiled manifest for ‘Launch’. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set ‘PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;’ in Launch.build.cs to override.
PackagingResults: Error: Missing precompiled manifest for ‘Launch’. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set ‘PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;’ in Launch.build.cs to override.
UATHelper: Packaging (HTML5): Took 24.543019s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5

Please can someone help me figure out how to package this project

I am also have a similar problem.