Howling Fury is looking for 3D artists and Programmers.

I absolutely adore King Of Fighters. (In fact, I just attempted to build a duplicate of the Oversway system from Fatal Fury 3, but I suppose that’s not the point.)

My name is Tyrell Thomas, and I am young animator, completely willing to work on this project,
here is my portfolio.

I am best reached at my primary email, thomastyrell36@yahoo.com.

Hi Tyrell,

Thanks for answering the thread.

I checked out the link you sent but, sadly, I am not looking for a 2D animator but people to rig and animate 3D models ^^;

Well, thanks for checking it out!

I really appreciate your straightforwardness and professionalism.

Sorry if the answer disappointed you.

I hope you’ll be able to find a project soon ! :slight_smile:

Hello my name is Erica Ormes and I am a 3D environment Artist.
Here is a link to my portfolio: https://epullen4.wixsite.com/portfolio
If you wish to contact myself my email is: e.pullen@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for your time.

Bumping the thread.
Actively looking for 3D Character modelers !
Feel free to apply if your design matches with what we are looking for :slight_smile:

Bumping thread.
1 3D Character Artist contacted me to join the project. More artists needed :slight_smile:
Feel free to apply !

A talented Animator has shown interest in joining the team but we are still looking for 3D character artists to join in.
If you have the motivation and you think that you can provide the design we’re looking for, please feel free to contact us !

More visuals should be available in the coming days.

I work with Zbrush, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Gimp, Flash, Banners, Voice Acting, info-graphics, rendering with V-Ray
More than a decade in the industry with the software mentioned
My portfolio of my works:

Rendering:

profileacounters (*) gmail dot com

Updating the thread with a rough concept art for Meili.
Still looking for reliable 3D character artists to give us a hand ! If you are motivated and your character design matches with what we are looking for, drop us a message !

Up ! Still looking for serious and motivated 3D artists to give us a hand :slight_smile:
Please, feel free to apply !

Bumping the thread. New visuals are on their ways.
In the meantime, we are still looking for 3D artists able to fulfill ours expectations :slight_smile:

Bumping thread ! Still looking for 3D artists.

Do you need a sound designer?

I contacted you :slight_smile:

Bumping the thread.
1 environment artist currently working on a sample.
We are still looking for more 3D artists for both characters and environments modeling. :slight_smile:

Programmers to work on the core mechanics also wanted.

Update :

• 2 3D modelers have offered their help to build stages props and NPC’s.

• Still looking for modelers able to take care of the playable characters.

If you art style matches with what we are looking for, please drop us a message

• Still looking for a programmer to start working on the core mechanics in the meantime.

Bumping thread and finally uploading a work in progress of the wrestling character 3D build

Better quality images should be coming soon.

In the meantime, 3D artists for both characters and stages creation along with a programmer to work on the core mechanics are still welcome.

Bumping the thread !

Emailed you.