Howling Fury is looking for 3D artists and Programmers.

Actively looking for 3D artists and Animators.
If a manga artist is around, feel free to drop a message.

Bumping thread :slight_smile:

Thread updated with 3 new characters.

Still looking for 3D artists to join in and start working on the characters and stages.
Help us make this possible !

Thanks,

Bumping thread.
New visuals coming soon.
Please feel free to apply for the available jobs :slight_smile:

Currently looking for a 2nd 2D artist, possibly experienced with a manga-like design.
Feel free to apply for the other roles open as well :slight_smile:

Bumping thread and still looking for the following positions to be filled :

• 3D modelers for characters and environments
  • Animators
  • Manga artist for in-game content and promotional artworks

Thank you.

Thread updated with a new character concept art.

Bumping thread.

Sent you an email.

Thanks. I answered :slight_smile:

Bumping thread. Still actively looking for :

• 3D modelers for characters and environments
  • Animators
  • Manga artist for in-game content and promotional artworks

Thank you.

Still looking for the positions listed above ! :slight_smile:

Bumping thread. New visuals coming soon.

Thread updated with a new stage concept art.
More to come soon.
Please feel free to apply !

It would really convince people if you would show any progress screenshots instead of bumping the thread with just concept art pics for over a year now. Right now readers have to assume you dont get the production workflow or team up… and if that has not happened for such a long period, then its very probably that it wont.
So my advice is that you should post here screenshots of self-made models, animations and so on after the concept art you showed.

This game looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing more as it comes together. Wishing you the best!

It will be a year in december and I used to team with another guy but this personal life and work schedule was making it barely possible to provide anything.
I started working on it seriously with a 2D artist like 6 months ago now.
Of course I don’t have a team, that’s the whole point of making this thread and connect with people interested in giving a hand.
I have received some messages from a few people already but sadly their arts were not matching with what I was looking for or then they simply vanished after agreeing to work on the project (the joys of royalty based projects).
Artworks and Audio tracks are all we can provide since we don’t have knowlegdes in 3D arts and animation and we are looking for those people to join in.
So, dear Pinotti, instead of providing “advices”, why don’t you simply give us a hand?

Many thanks for your support. I hope this project will get to be finalized one day :slight_smile:

Bumping the thread.
2 3D environment artists accepted to join the team. We should be able to provide new visuals in the coming weeks.
Still looking for the remaining talents to join the team !