How to use Landscape layers with masks from Gaea?

Hi, I’ve been trying to solve this issue for a while now, and with my limited knowledge of how landscape materials function, I’ve got to a point where I think I need to reach out for assistance here.

So I’m trying to utilize some textures from Gaea to mask out certain materials on my landscape. In any other 3D program, this would be a rather simple task of blending different materials together and using the masks through the alpha of each material, but with the way Unreal has set up landscape materials as a separate thing, I’m struggling to wrap my head around how one would actually go about this.

In my project, I’m using Unreal Sensei’s landscape material, and I’m trying to dissect where I would need to add different nodes in order to set up this functionality.

If anyone knows a good way of setting something like this up, even from scratch I would be super intrigued. Or if I’m being naive trying to use Unreal Sensei’s material and I should just be setting up something simple to start out. And if anyone had any resources that they know of for that, I’d be really grateful.

Thank you for any input on this topic.