How to use input in editor to call scriptable actions/trigger events in editor utility actor's?

I am trying to call an editor utility/scriptable action via a key press (in Blueprints not c++). I have seen this tick box in the class defaults of an editor utility actor

This leads me to expect that this is doable inside of an editor utility actor. But binding to an input delegate seems to be harder than it sounds. I further looked into this and saw this commit on the Unreal Engine GitHub ( https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/commit/83bae1b2397495e430f8712dd020f242860bee86 ) Which again suggests that this was designed to be used with the new Enhanced Input system. Also inside project settings is a section labelled “Enhanced Input (Editor Only)” under the Engine group. Again this suggests that this could be doable and has been fully fleshed out. However, I can not seem to get any keyboard input to trigger any event whatsoever and I am not sure what I am missing. Inside an editor utility actor, there are a few nodes that seem relevant: “Get Input Component”, “EnhancedInputEditorSubsystem”, “Start Consuming Input” and “Add Mapping Context”. However, none seem to help this work. Can anyone help?