How to use Composure with VIVE tracker to move the camera?

Vivek, in my sample project GitHub - MiloMindbender/UE4VirtualProduction: An example Unreal Engine Virtual Production Project</tit if you look at the blueprint for Talent Marker Separate it is getting the tracker transform from a motion controller, delaying it with a FIFO and then copying it into another object (in this case the camera). To restrict the motion you would just have to put some blueprint nodes before the copy to the camera to break up/change the transform however you like. There are a LOT of blueprint functions for messing with transforms.

Hi…

just now i have tried with my blackmagic SDI 4K but unable to connect in unreal…
I have connect dslr hdmi out to SDI 4K through blackmagic converter. if anyone tried please update.

@ , i must say, seeing this thread give me confidence that i’m gonna be able to master this virtual studio stuff, considering that you were also a noob but a short year ago and now you’re getting really great looking results here in 2020!

Hey all!

I’ve been reading through the thread and have followed nearly all of 's tutorials which have been a big help. I’ve got a few questions and hopefully can share some of what I’ve discovered in my camera-tracking journey.

So far I’ve accomplished:

• Bringing in video via our BlackMagic capture card (A Decklink 8K Pro) from our Ursa Pro 4.6K camera

• Tracking the camera’s position using a Vive tracker connected via LiveLink

• Bringing in Timecode and Genlock from the URSA via SDI

• Building a Composure template that Keys out the green screen and also masks out anything around the physical green screen

• Setting up the Web Controller with some basic functions

• Recording and rendering video via the Take Recorder

Things I’m currently trying to find solutions to:

• When I have Genlock and Timecode coming from the camera my tracking becomes very stuttery and is no longer smooth. (My timecode is running at 30 FPS. I’ve tried bumping everything up to 60 but it was just as steppy).

• When I have Timecode running I’m constantly getting an error that says “LogBlackmagicMedia: Warning: BlackmagicTimecodeProvider input ‘1’ received an invalid Timecode frame number (26) for the current frame rate (24 fps)”. I’m not sure if this is actually giving me an issue since I’m not using the BlackmagicTimecodeProvider. I’ve changed everything else in project setting to be 30 FPS

• Adding the Take Recorder “Start Recording” button to the Web Controller

• Any advice on aligning the tracker and camera would be great (I’m close but still not quite 1 to 1 with the position of the real and virtual camera)

• How to set the Level up so when I hit Play it uses my tracked camera as the POV (Currently its defaulting to nothingness)

• When I render a video and bring it into AE or PR it no longer has an associated timecode even though when I render it with info it shows timecode.

@.Corson I’ve been looking through the thread and I’ve been having some issues with things other people are not having issues with. I’m trying to get my tracked camera view behind the live camera feed. Both of the components work fine apart from each other but when I hit play it either shows a black screen or a suspended window.