How to Upload a configurator into Website?

Hello everyone! So I have a manufacturing company asking me to do some sort of 3d catalog for them with high-end quality. I am working on it but I am having a hard time seeing the best way to export. I’ve tried pixel streaming, but it will become expensive as it would be up on the website all the time and worst than that, only one person can interact with it and the others only can watch, so if there is multiply people playing with it it just doesn’t work. Then I created apps, for windows, android, IOS but I am not sure if this is the best way, as it is a bit heavy and the phone never has the same quality and they can not incorporate in their website. Then I looked into the HTML5, the most recent UE4 doesn’t have that function, and when I look into the Github public Platform Extension, I only see the extension up to the 4.24.3 version. Does anyone have any idea how can I do this work? Something like this: AUDI - Sketchfab API test

Did you solve this in some way?
I’m looking for an answer on how to upload a configurator made with unreal engine too.
Is it possible to do that or the configurstors works only offline?