How to update google billing library to version 3 in UE4.23 ? Without upgrading to 4.26

From november 2021 google will not support billing library version less than 3. Iam using UE4.23 and i want to update my google billing library to version 3. I cant upgrade my project to UE4.26 because UE4.26 doesnt support OpenGL ES 2.0 and ES 3.0

Hey, did you ever get this sorted out?
I’m in the same boat and I’m looking for solutions!

No dear. I upgraded my project to UE4.26. And also due to google new .aab policy

Hey, Did you solve it ?

Did you change something else than just upgrading to 4.26? We’ve been using 4.26 for a while now, but still get the error from Google. I even tried 4.27, but still get the same error. There’s also not much documentation aside from that one XML mentioning the Billing library version for Gradle. Which Gradle version are you using? We have 6.1.1 from when we switched to UE4.25 with the recommended new Android setup.

I have tried practically every solution offered on the internet with no avail. Here is what ended up working:

Download this plugin, add it to your project, and enable it in it’s settings under Plugins in Project Settings. You don’t have to use it or do anything with it. It just includes the library. Can confirm this will pass the Google Play store check.

No not working either now its asking for googleplaybilling version 4 or higher. Do not know what to do? If anyone could help.