How to transfer project from MAC to WIN

I’ve done simple project on my Mac, archive project folder and copy to Win, but on Win project opens with default content (table and chairs)
I also tried “Zip Up Project” - the same result
How to transfer project from MAC to WIN?

I don’t know what you’re asking but download 7zip or winrar for windows. You’ll be able to load the zip file you’re referring about. You can also just copy over the folder, it will work as-is.

You asking me to upload whole project (880mb in zip archive) or just project file?

If you want to transfer your project you will need to put it somewhere, a usb device, external drive, virtual drive, cloud storage, ftp, wherever… Personally I would use some type of SVN so if something crashes or you do something bad while developing it, you can revert to an earlier version.

The project folder can be carried around for different platforms AFAIK. I remember doing that a few years ago when I first dabbed with UE4 and copied the folder over to an external drive and ran it from my PC without any issue.

Compressing the folder into a zip file or whatever isn’t necessary but can make it easier to move it from one place to another.

This isn’t a solution. As i say i copied project folder form Mac to Win and it opens default scene, but with my custom amterials in content browser

Unreal Editor is not able to open a project in Windows when the project was created in MacOs. Really disappointing.

That basically mean it is not possible to develop a game under MacOS and build a shipping package for Windows :frowning:

The project opened in Mac has hundreds of items in the outliner. When opened in Windows the outliner has one item that is even screwed and preserved no value from the original item. The viewport contains no scene, just a black screen.