how to total the size in disk space of Epic Games games i have not installed?

Hi,

my Epic Games library has a list of uninstalled games. Instead of noting for each game their required hard drive size, is there a quick way to total the size of all games?
If yes which?

thanks

1 Like

Hey there pyramidal,

This forum is intended for Dev and publishing on the Epic Games store. Your question would be more suited for our Player Support team. You can reach out to them via this link: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games-store-c5719341124379

Hope this helps!

Epic Games Store didn’t offer a built-in feature to total the size of all your uninstalled games in your library. You would need to manually check the size of each game individually.

However, software and features may have been updated or changed since then, so I recommend checking the Epic Games Store for any new features or third-party tools that may have been developed since my last update to make this process easier.

Hi! I think Epic Games client doesn’t offer a feature to directly calculate the total sizes. Yet, using third-party software or disk management tools on your computer could assist in calculating the combined size of the games in your library. Or you can get help from the Epic Games Help Center.