So I am building a new project in Unreal Editor 4.10
It is basically an architecture visualization project. On tap of a specific wall or furniture, I want it to change color or texture depending upon the actor tapped.
I have gone through the plugin for ‘Rama’s Color Picker’. As of now the latest version it supports is 4.09. Waiting for it to get updated to 4.10
Anyway, currently I want the game to work in the following way:
- User taps on furniture/wall
- Game throws control over to iOS
- App displays it’s iOS default colour picker or custom texture selection tool
- Upon confirmation, app sends back information to game
- Game changes colour of tapped object
Any idea on how can I achieve this?