How to teleport Character to floor with FindFloor

Let’s imagine I want to create a Teleport() method with an option to drop precisely the character to the floor.
I know that the destination is roughly near the ground (maybe slightly above or below).

When using the FindFloor method which seems to be the best way…
CharacterMovementComponent->FindFloor(CapsuleBottomLocation, OutFloorResult, false);

For the sweep method to perform well in FindFloor should I…

1. Move the character first to the destination so that the character Capsule is at the start location before calling FindFloor() to perform the Sweep test ? Or the function will work even if the character is still at the location before the teleport.
  2. Should I explicitly move the destination an offset above the ground so that the Sweep test downward will not start already in the floor ? (or is that performed automatically by FindFloor).
  3. For the first argument I guess I have to substract GetScaledCapsuleHalfHeight() to compute the Capsule bottom location if I have the character destination Location. Is that correct ?
  4. I see that FindFloor() code is dependent on states like bJustTeleported, so is it safe to use it without calling AActor::TeleportTo() first ?

Am I missing any simpler way in UE4 to do all that ? I saw that AActor::TeleportTo() calls some UpdateFloorFromAdjustment() but from the code it doesn’t seem to do an immediate drop to floor and I want to make sure Character doesn’t have to go through some Falling state. What is the clean way to do all that in UE4 ?