How to sync plugins for UE4 while working with a C++ Project?

My friend and I are working on a game project in UE4 4.26.2, its a c++ project.
I am using 15 plugins in UE4, my friend uses none. When I push the project on git, the
(project_name).uproject contains all the plugin data and everytime he pulls, he have to go through 30
pop ups asking him whether to install the plugins or ingore them and if ignore does he still wants to
open the project without those plugins.
How can I either make the (project_name).uproject ignore all the plugins I have or
How can I share all my plugins with him so he doenst have to go thorugh 30 pop ups everytime I push?

I want all the code in red blocks to be ignored. Or some other method to fix this problem.
Thanks

A project can have plugins inside (ProjectRoot/Plugins/...). These get compiled with the project, and you’d also presumably share them in source control. So that’s one way to share them.

I guess another option is just .gitignore-ing the uproject file.

Thank you for the reply.
Could you elaborate on how can I use .gitignore precicly to exlude any plugin codes inside .uproject file. Cuz as far as I know .gitignore can be used to exlude file not code. Maybe I am wrong since I am new to source control and could’t find anything related to my problem on internet.

Like ultimately it’s not a great idea to be working with different plugins - plugins can create editor-only tools, but they also add new asset types and new functionality for runtime use. For those cases, everyone on a project needs the same plugins or things will break in weird ways. If you really want different .uproject files, the standard git way to do that is to ignore the file and only keep a local copy. Apart from plugins, the uproject file doesn’t change super frequently unless you’re adding or removing modules.

Well the plugins I use (as an environment artist) are not really required for the coders to have or use, in that case what would you advice we do?