How to stream audio from the Unreal Engine 5 browser for Pixel Streaming

I am using the built-in UE5 browser to play videos with sound and it works, but when I run Pixel Streaming and control it in my Google Chrome browser I cannot hear sound from Youtube. I want to know how to make the sound from the browser in my scene stream through Pixel Streaming?

If you forgot to add Pixel Streaming Audio Component this should help you. This link Pixel Streaming Audio Component | Unreal Engine Documentation

1 Like

Thank you for your response! I hooked up the component following the documentation you sent, but it didn’t work. Any recommendations?

Did you add -AudioMixer parameter to execution process ?

1 Like

yes

Were you able to get sound from YouTube via Pixel Streaming in your browser?

Or I can share the scene with a browser window and you can try to set it up so that the sound from YouTube is transmitted via Pixel Streaming? It is very important for me and I can pay you if you help me to solve a problem which I cannot solve for 3 months already

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L2TQIPDf-8JBOvdh3bGn9_j4paTdsn0U/view?usp=sharing

Links to a demo scene with a browser and a YouTube video that describes the problem. Can you take a look at it?

Anyone get this to work = YouTube Video over Pixel Streaming = NO Audio over Pixel Streaming ?