How to split screen? ( Blueprint)

Hi, In my game I have two characters, I try to split the screen to two small screens in the directions of left and right. Therefore they will both have a sperate screen to play with. However, I am not sure how can I do that in blueprints. Thanks.

Hey I don’t know how to setup this myself, but it didn’t take me long to find a tutorial on it.

UE4 - Tutorial - Local Splitscreen! by Dean Ashford

thx, but for me, I want the screen to be left and right instead of up and down, how do I suppose to do that? I want two players both to have their individual viewport but run at the same level. thx

I haven’t watched this tutorial but he does show how to split it into 4 screens at some point so it’s doable to have them side by side.
I’ll give it a try in a sec and let you know what I came up with.

no, I actually only want 2 characters, I create 2 characters myself already and hope that I can set up two individual camera viewport so they can follow the character. I don’t want more character to be spawned.

Okay I looked it up for you.
In order to have split screen side by side go to project settings → Maps and Modes → Local multiplayer.

so what I want is multi-camera view on one screen, For example, Camera A take half screen and Camera B take half screen

Oh, I have no idea how to set this up. I tried looking it up but I didn’t find anything useful yet.

same, unreal might actually not support this lol

I guess it would be possible to create a widget that would take half of the screen and take it from there.

I might give this tutorial a try later. It does show how to make a reverse mirror for a car.

thx a lot.