How to solve this error when I try to migrate contend?

Solved my problem

Confirmed working when the boxes were unchecked. Mine was the Control Rig and Niagara options. After that the files migrated without the error message. Assets worked fine in the new project as well. Thanks for the screenshot and fix.

I’m getting a similar issue with the Daz3dD too Unreal bridge for version UE 5.03.
If i migrate my old 4.27 projects that i had converted in place too version 5 it doesn’t recognize the content folder being migrated too.
Any files that are migrated are then placed in the Content file section jumbled not in file tree with missing material textures that won’t display properly.
I have clean installed both plugins for the bridges between editors but no skeletal structure for generation 8 & 3 bodies can be found in version 5.03 where they would normally be available for retargeting too the UE mannequin.
My Daz3D editor also crashes exporting into Unreal 5 projects giving me some kind of Access Violation Error in the dll files.
i have my 2080ti graphics drivers upto date and i haven’t changed anything in the system but the editor versions.
Everything worked in version 4.27 where UE5 seems to have issues crashing or not migrating properly.

Thank You, worked for me

Yeah This worked in my case when i migrated my Daz3d content, all i did was uncheck the DaztoUnreal folder at the very top and everything moved into directories like it normally would, i am no longer getting Consolidate files popup.
Thanks for this fix

Thank you so much. What I had do was uncheck Niagara box that was under the game tab!!

Thank you so much , Worked for me :+1:

This worked for me and solved my migrate issue. Thank you!