How to solve the original size problem of UMG minimap?

I have a UMG small map widget, similar to the map in Grand Theft Auto V or Red Dead Redemption 2. A map image that can be dragged and scaled in the canvas. it has a problem now, because its principle is that a large-sized image is placed in the canvas: errors will occur in the case of original size and layout. I want the image to default to the original size and be scalable.

The layout will cause errors. For example, when I use the original size, the anchor point can only be in the upper left corner. When the anchor point is centered, it must be out of range to be normal. Etc.

Maybe it’s just a layout design problem. I don’t understand how to set Anchor Point, Pivot, and Alignment to achieve the effect I want: the layout in the canvas uses the original size or default size, without deliberately enlarging the size or adjusting the anchor point, etc. In the default state, you can scale and move at will, without letting the content in the canvas exceed the size range or designing the layout specifically to cater to this function.

Who can help me, thank you!

File:
UE4_MapZoom_v2_427.zip - Google

Related Posts:

Hello,@Everynone Need Your Help