How to solve latency and ram usage issue

Hello,

I’m new to Unreal Engine 4, following some youtube tutorials. At some point when making blueprints, the engine starts to run very slowly and my ram usage explodes. Attached is a screen capture for example.

Is it a hardware issue ? Here is my config, i’m supposed to meet minimum requirements :

Windows 10 (x64)
Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz
16Go RAM DDR4 2400MHz / Edit : Now 32Go RAM DDR4 2400MHz
AMD Radeon RX 480 (Software version Radeon 20.1.3)‎
Kingston SSD M2 240G

My Unreal Engine version is 4.24.3
I’m using dual screen, one for unreal engine and one for youtube video.

I don’t know what is going wrong with that. Is there some configuration that i’m missing or some update that i need to do. Thanks in advance.

Here is a screenshot when i just launched Unreal Engine, without doing anything yet. It’s getting well above after some time, especially for the System. It might not be related, but usually i’m not having this kind of issue elsewhere.

Hello again and thanks for different advices.

Despite that, I’m still having issues, and feeling impatient I upgraded my computer specs and went up to 32Go RAM.
But it still does not seems to be enough… What’s the matter ?! I’m quite confused…

I guess I must really be doing something wrong. I’m just following some video tutorials though and just doing the same steps, and he isn’t encountering anything like that so I really don’t understand.