How to slow down camera speed

I am fairly new to twinmotion and am facing a problem with the camera spped while animating a video. I would like to know how to control the camera speed for only a certain part of the video as extending the time of the video makes the whole vodeo slow.

P.S:- i dont wa t to create a part of the video. I want it to be continuous.​

Hi ,

For videos, the camera's speed is a function of the distance the camera travels over the length of the video Part. For example, if your video Part is 10 seconds, and the distance between the first keyframe and the last keyframe is 10 meters, the camera will travel at 1 meter per second. TO slow down the camera's speed, you would need to increase the length of the video part.

The best way to do this is to split your video into specific parts depending on how fast you need the camera to move, where each part will be a different speed. This can still let you maintain continuous playback by simply setting the last keyframe of each part be identical to the first keyframe of the next part.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Raghib

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I have another question with regards to rendering of a custom path animation object.

I​ Hava an aeroplane flying on a custom path. In the viewport it shows the flying properly as regards to th rcustom path. But the same object does not show up in the exported video.

Thanks and Regards ​

Hi,

This sounds like a bug. I did a quick test and wasn't able to replicate this issue, so we'll need a copy of the affected files. If you could submit a bug report here with the exported video, and the Twinmotion file packaged using the Resource Collector (Edit menu > Resource Collector > Compress files) then the support team can take a look.

Best,

Raghib