How to slove "pure virtual function being called" crash?

My game offten crash about every 5 ~10 minutes, I have no idea how to solve this problem, who can help me? thanks.
Engine Version: 4.7.6
Platform: Windows x64

Hello, Alex

I am sorry to hear about the crash.
It is likely that the issue occurs due to corrupt PhysX version, so please try reinstalling it.

However, it is also possible that the problem has a different source, so I would suggest narrowing down its cause. Please determine specific events in your game that can trigger the crash. This will allow you to analyze the appropriate Classes/Blueprints. Due to the nature of error, I would suggest paying attention to parent/child relationships.

Hope this helped!

Have a great day!

In our game, We used c++ to develop it without any Blueprint, but we used animation Bluprint to play animation, Is this problem? we have any idea yet, could you help me again? thanks.

This error may occur in the situation, when a virtual function is called in a constructor/destructor.

Please note that when the object to which the function call is applied is being constructed/deconstructed, the function that gets called may not be the correct one in terms of overriding; in some cases behavior is undefined.

Thus, it is not recommended to invoke a virtual function of an object during construction/deconstruction.

In your case, it is likely that this is the source of the problem.

Solved, My game memory issue.

how did you solved it? for me it still happens on version 4.22, super anoying…

I have resolved my issue when removed next code, this part of code was not important for me so i just removed but will try investigate reason later, probably something happened with an owner.

FActorSpawnParameters SpawnParameter;
SpawnParameter.Owner = this;

Thanks a lot!!