How to show up my blueprint asset in content brower?

I created a test project and Add a blueprint actor “TestrawMesh”, then add a ProceduralMeshComponent for it, and some other functions, for test purpose, I dragged this actor to level.

Then I found the name of my actor was wrong, so I renamed it to “TestDrawMesh” and saved, a 1kb redirector file was generated and I just ignored this and keep going on for my test.

Two days later, I reopened this project and continue to my test and found that the name of this actor was “TestrawMesh” again, I was a little wonder and renamed it to “TestDrawMesh” and try to save, then the Engine tell me I can’t, I met this problem several times before, at mose cases, open two editor of one project will stop saving progress for each other. so I closed my editor and reopen it(but I haven’t found any editor else), then this blueprint class disappeared in content browser with some startup warnings:
CreateExport: failed to load Outer for resource ‘SectorMesh’:TestDrawMesh_C/Game/Maps/M_Test.:PersistentLevel.TestrawMesh_2

The warning is weird and it seems that the engine knows the new redirected one and still try to load the old one.
I try to fix up redirectors in folder and the redirector file disappeared but my test actor still doesn’t show up on my content browser.

Please help, I met this bug several time before in other projects and the lost is not so much like this time, I don’t want to rewrite those logic again, it took nearly one week and I don’t want to spend another week for it.

Thank you so much.

Curious. Why would you have two editors open for one project? That’s a recipe for problems like this and I can’t think of a good reason to do it.

Have a look in the Content folder in Windows Explorer. I have found on occasion that the content browser doesn’t look quite the same as the files in the real folders on the drive, and that the real folders need some tidying up (without UE4 running). Things like folders I’ve deleted not actually being deleted, or files I’ve moved not actually being moved.

You might want to reboot before doing this as well since I often find that files stay locked even if I’ve closed UE4.

I learnt the hard way never to ignore a redirector - always fix them up before doing anything else!

Hi, Caligineus, thank you for your reply, I haven’t notified for your reply until now.

“Why would you have two editors open for one project?”
I haven’t got multi-editor open at the same time.

“I learnt the hard way never to ignore a redirector - always fix them up before doing anything else!”
Yes, I agree with that.