how to show specific widget to specific viewport with ndisplay?

hey developers,

is there a way to show a widget only on the viewport it is supposed to be at?

i managed to split my screen with in-game camera by following this [post][1] and i would like know how to assign different widget to show on different camera.

when i tried using “create widget → add viewport” or setting the widget to include the other display, the widget will span across the different displays instead of a single display as follow:

update:

i can scale gameview by following this [answer][3], but gameview size returns 0 when running ndisplay. and with display cluster’s get local viewports, i am unable to get the required viewport scale to calculate the scale to match the different viewports

Did you resolve your problem?

You can get the “node id” from the “display cluster module api” blueprint node and branch to test which node is running and then add your widget to that viewport. you can design your widget to span across multiple viewports in one node by designing the UMG widget to the custom size of the combined viewports in your ndisplay config file. There may be alternatives with more flexibility. I am busy exploring this currently.

1 Like

I know this has been a long time, but…

I have 4 viewports, and I am trying to display a widget on all 4 viewports. When I do “Add To Viewport” my widget shows up on one.

How do I get the widget to show up on all 4?

I’m doing this in Blueprint.
It looks like “Get Local Viewports” is no longer available? I can’t find it.