How to setup mass exporting of FBX from Sequencer Recordings

I’m trying to easier to mass export FBX data from Take Recorder sub sequences. It works like I expect if I go into each sub sequence one-by-one and “Export” (as in all the data including transforms, aperture, focus, timecode, etc is there). But I want to be able to select a bunch of sequences and be able to export FBXs from all of them at the same time.

Blutility is easy to setup, but what I need is a function export the fbx for all the selected sequences. I’ve already tried the FBX Export blueprint node but the FBX I get from that is missing some data (for example all the camera properties are missing for recorded cameras).

I’m also open to use python but I believe the FBX Export node functions the same as if I were to call it with python. I could be wrong though.

So far I think I found the export function I need in the FbxMainExport class but it’s an editor private class so I’m not sure how I would expose it.

Is it the right idea to expose the function from FbxMainExport (and how would I get a path back to it) or is there a better function made for this?