Download

How to setup a project with github?

I have a github repository, and an unreal engine project with files on my hard drive.

How do I commit this right? With an unreal engine integration fully operational?

I tried finding some tutorial, but from what I managed to google: 95% of tutorials are about compiling UE from the source, and remaining 5% are about using some old plugins ~_~

Hey…

I have just created a tutorial for this here: How to use GitHub Desktop to manage your Unreal Engine 4 project.

Best
Greetings

I’m terribly sorry for necroposting, but this comes up as the second link on the Google.
In your wiki article you’re describing things for (not yet existing) project. But what if I already have a project? How would I go about it?