How to set the visibility distance of LandscapeStreamingProxy in World Composition?

I have many tiles but my level also has a jetpack so when the player gets really high up they can see the boundaries of the levels that haven’t been loaded yet. Right now it only loads the current tile and the adjacent tiles, but i would like to be able to load further tiles if possible

Hello? Does anyone know the answer to this? I feel like it should be a simple fix but i just can’t find what the visible distance property should be named or where to look for it. I’ve dug through the project settings, the LandscapeStreamingProxy details and the level bounds all to no avail.

Open world composition window ( top left Levels pane). From there you select the level and create a “Layer”.

Ummm… okay, thanks… So, that explains WHERE it is, but not why the streaming distance box is red and the create layer is greyed out after i set it to anything other than the default.

Also how do i delete the layers i don’t want

remove all levels from the layer you don’t want, save, reload the map.

ok thanks. do you know why the streaming distance is red and it doesn’t let me change it, even to a lower number?

Nevermind… restarting and trying again worked for me