How to send a email to Unreal Engine's developer?

I want to send a email to unreal engine.
Who can help me?

I am an University Grade Three student in china,
Now I am decide to make a VR Game, I really need some tech video,

My hearing is not good, I am suffering from nervous deafness,
So I want to have a video with subtitles.

I want to study knowledge about:

1. Animation system
  2. Physical systems (such as the force in a fighting game)
  3. Illumination system
  4. Motion capture by Kinect 2.0

I am a primary developer using UE4,I have developed a 2D Game by unreal engine. I really like this develop tool.

I would be very grateful if I could send a message to the UE4 developer to show my details of the project and get advice and resources.

I hope the video resources are easy to get, because China’s domestic want to connect to a foreign site is very difficult.

Thank you, everyone.

Hi Sherry0429,

Unfortunately, we do not provide one on one support. However, we do have a number of resources that can be used to help point you in the right direction:

Developing for XR Experiences in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.1 Documentation - VR Development

Working with Audio in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.1 Documentation - Audio system (subtitles)

A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums - Physics

A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums - Animation and Rigging (MoCap, specifically episode 12 of the playlist though I’d recommend the whole series).

Additionally, I would highly recommend checking out our forums at http://forums.unrealengine.com. We have a large community of developers that like to help other developers move forward and grow. On this we have Content Creation, Blueprints, Animation, VR, and a Chinese section specifically for Chinese game developers.

Thank you!!!

Also look into delicode ni mate
for ways to use Kinect 360 (old Kinect) for motion capture. Not sure how to connect it to Unreal but there are Tutorials for connecting it to Blender where you can bake animations out to Unreal.

it also works with the newer kinect too. though it can be quite a bit of work to setup in either case.