How to scale/zoom a widget with blueprints?

Thanks. But how do you scale the parent canvas without scaling the child panning canvas as well? I cannot make the parent canvas smaller than the panning canvas. They both scale relative to each other.

The parent canvas is not scaled. The operations affect the Inner Canvas only. You have a project sample - take it apart.

1 Like

This solution works great by itself, but it seems to break when i attempt to implement it into my 3rd person character project.

I have a main HUD that includes several canvas objects i call routinely for character editing, wardrobe and other functions, so i created a new canvas inside it and attempted to replicate your setup, but i can’t seem to be able to pan or zoom my 4096x4096 PNG image.

Is there anything i need to consider when recreating this system in a 3rd person project? I’m currently on v5.3, and downloaded your latest project files.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

No, not really. Place breakpoints and step through the script - see where it fails. Perhaps it’s a default value of a variable that is not adjusted. There’s a full project attached, too in case there are some bits you may want to have a closer look at.

Thanks! I’ll re-check my setup, hopefully i’ll find out what’s going on! :slight_smile: