How to scale multiple objects and keep their distance at runtime.

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/543183/how-to-scale-multiple-objects-and-keep-their-dista.html
I don’t have any answer in about 2 days so i’m posting it here as well.
I’m trying to get the same effect on an actor as if i’m scaling it’s parent just without the parent.
I need to know how to calculate the positions of the actors with relation to each other and to a center point( where the parent would be usually ).

idea would be to parent (AttachTo) each Actor into an empty Actor in the Scene, and set “Keep World Location”, that way it should be possible to scale each child actor of the parent without moving their Positions.

Thanks but I want to do it without a parent. Only with math and transfoms manipulations. It needed to be implemented with an existing system and I dont want to add actors unless Im really have to.

Necro, were you able to figure it out?

You can do it with math: calculate a vector as pivot for selection and push actors towards/away that vector proportionate to the scale.

they discuss it here as well, but no one has confirmed a process that worked for them complex "world to meters" scaling at run time offset problem...

UE4 Tutorial - Move an object to another object’s position keeping a distance - YouTube

you can see this tutorials.

Good luck!