How to save graphic settings with Game User Settings?

Hey there.

So, i have an issue: i cannot load (or save, i am not really sure at this point) graphic settings with Game User Settings.
Here is my code to load settings, it is located in CustomGameInstance, which loads when games starts.

I’ve also tried using just Load Settings node - it doesn’t really work for me. And just to make sure, i’ve tried to use exact same code in main menu level blueprint (just in case), and it didn’t worked.
Also, the graphics settings are saved when the game is shut down, and also when I apply the graphics settings directly

Can someone have an idea, why doesn’t it work? I can provide additional information upon request. Thanks in advance.

Unreal engine version: 5.1.1

UPDATE: So I found out this issue happens ONLY when I am building my project with project launcher. It doesn’t happening if Im building it with Platforms > Windows > Package project. But I still really wanna use project launcher, because another method sometimes does not work properly for me (there is sometimes access to console and game files, even if I build it with “Shipping” preset).

Short solution: recreate the Project Launcher Custom Launch Profile from scratch.

So, after a lot of attempts to fix it, I came to a conclusion and a solution to the problem.
The problem is really because of Project Launcher. I’m not sure exactly why, but my compilation preset (Custom Launch Profile) was causing this problem.
To solve this problem, I recreated the compile preset from scratch, entered identical parameters to the original preset, tried compiling, and I have everything working fine now. And I’m still not sure, what exact parameter broke the whole thing, so if you will find one, please, reply to this post.