How to save a lot of data

I understand that in order to save a game, you create an object with all the parameters you want to save, copy all them to that object and then SaveGameToSlot
But if I have like dozens of monsters, inventory objects, players, animations going on, etc do I have to copy all monsters positions, states, buffs, frame of the animation they are in, inventories… one by one?
Is there a way to save a whole group of objects at the same time?

In my case, the inventory would be an array of inventory objects’ IDs (objectIDnumber1, objectwithIDnumber23, etc)

All monsters would have to have a function that transforms all it’s data to many 2D arrays for example the number of monsters would be the number of columns in that matrix (I say columns because I imagine it like a table). Each column would represent each monster, then each row would be a certain parameter for example position or buffs.

So this is how I would do it, but is there a better way?

I mean how would you save a lot of data like that in an efficient way?

Serialization can be accomplished in many ways.

There are several approaches to the Save Game and Serialization on the wiki and the forums.

I would recommend looking at Rama’s Save System if you want to save some work: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/rama-save-system?prox=1

Thank you very much, I will read as much as I can