How to Rotate Static Mesh with Correct Collision?

Hello,
I am using AddLocalRotation to rotate the static mesh of a door, but this causes the collision to break. It starts acting like there is collision both where the mesh originally was and where it is now, and it prevents the player from walking through the door when opened. It isn’t like normal collision though. When this happens, it acts like it can’t decide if the collision should be there or not and causes the character to jump around when walking into it. Is there a way to update the collision of a static mesh properly when rotating it?

After opening the door in game, press F8 and take a look at player collision. F8 lets you pop out of the player, but the game still runs.

( The collision will go with the mesh, but this will show you what’s really happening… )

Thanks for the answer! I had no idea I could see that. When I looked at it, it still showed that the door collision was where I thought it should be, but I have figured out what was causing this. The game is a multiplayer project and the door did not have replication implemented yet and I forgot that I was testing as a client, not a standalone. The fact that the door was not replicated meant that the server thought that the door was still where it started, causing the collision discrepancy.