How to right click event on button

if there is a button you can make an click event but how do i check if i right click on a button because there is no event like that

You can add the right mouse button in Input from Project Settings and then just call the InputAction event.

Hi 678GUY,

I’m a bit confused. Do you mean how do you check on an event if the Right Mouse Button is pressed?

If so, what I would do is create a boolean variable that is set to true when the button is pressed and false when released, then you simply check if the boolean is true during the alternative event. For example, if you wanted an alternate fire on the LMB that only occurs if RMB is held down, it checks to see if the RMB boolean is true, if so, use the alternate fire, if false, use the primary fire.

no i mean the button in a widget there is an event when you press the button in a widget but there is no event if you right click on a button widget

And how do I make the right mouse button perform two functions?

using the “sequence” node.

The situation is as follows. I use the TopDown example/project. In this project by default the character moves by clicking the left button.

I’ve changed the character to go right click.

It turns out that I’d like to be able to do a command when I click on an actor with the right button.

The problem is that the right button is already “reserved” for the movement of the character.

If you want more details, I asked about: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/907346/view.html