How to resolve linker error LNK2019 using FCachedPropertyPath::IsValid

Error:

1>Module.ConversationManager.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: bool __cdecl FCachedPropertyPath::IsValid(void)const " (__imp_?IsValid@FCachedPropertyPath@@QEBA_NXZ) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl UDialogueBlueprintGeneratedClass::InitializeBindingsStatic(class UDTNode *,class TArray<struct FDelegateRuntimeBinding,class FDefaultAllocator> const &)" (?InitializeBindingsStatic@UDialogueBlueprintGeneratedClass@@SAXPEAVUDTNode@@AEBV?$TArray@UFDelegateRuntimeBinding@@VFDefaultAllocator@@@@@Z)
1>E:\Programms\Epic Games\Projects\PluginMaker\Plugins\ConversationManager\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-ConversationManager.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

I have “PropertyPath” in my PublicDependencyModuleNames

any ideas?

just in case you did put the #include "ProperyPathHelpers.h" right?

Did you try to regenerate the solution? right click ProjectName.uproject And Generate Visual Studio project files

And after that a clean and rebuild project

can you check if PROPERTYPATH_API is in your project definitions

yes
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘ProperyPathHelpers.h’: No such file or directory

something’s wrong here and I cant figure it out :frowning:

yes I did. Deleted Binaries, Intermediate, rebuild, and that didnt help

I just find issue. I wrote PropertyPath in wrong Module PublicDependencyModuleNames…so confused) thanks!